The twenty first century is the most advanced age in history, but effective biblical leadership has never been more needed. The leadership major is designed to equip those called to lead with the tools to move people toward God’s agenda.
Our leadership degree is designed to prepare and challenge leaders to rise to the level of their calling. Our students are shaped by skilled practitioners in the field of leadership, and by excellent academic training. Wanting to learn leadership? Then this major is for you.
This major requires 15 hours in the following courses:
- LEAD 5553 Leadership Theory & Principles
- LEAD 5793 Training Leaders for Ministry
- LEAD 5923 Conflict Management Skills
- LEAD 5743 Dynamics of Balanced Ministry
6 hours in Research Curriculum
- RES 5803 Research Methods
- RES 6913 Ministry Application Project
18 hours of Core Curriculum (See Core Curriculum list)