A student who plans to graduate from Southwestern Christian University must fulfill all applicable course requirements for his or her chosen program and the following requirements:
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative grade point average (CGPA) in course work counted toward graduation. A minimum 2.50 CGPA for course work in the major.
- A minimum of 45 semester credit hours of upper division courses for both BA and BS degrees and 40 semester credit hours of upper division courses for the BBA degree. Sixty percent of courses in the major must be upper division.
- A Christian testimony consistent with scripture and adherence to the SCU Lifestyle Covenant.
- Fulfillment of all contracts and obligations to SCU.
- Completion of all curriculum requirements as outlined in the catalog.
- At least 30 semester credit hours of resident work at SCU for bachelor's degrees or 15 semester credit hours of resident work for the associate's degree. A student who has completed 30-64 semester credit hours in residence at SCU must complete 15 of the last 30 of those hours in residence.
- Completion of Christian service, practicum and internship requirements in accordance with the program.
- Payment of all necessary graduation fees.
- Graduation application form filed with the Office of the Registrar.
- The final semester of a student's coursework reflect at least a 2.0 semester GPA.
- Finalize all financial obligations to the Business Office.
- Complete a financial aid exit counseling form (information will be sent to your SCU G-mail account upon receipt of your graduation application).