Southwestern Christian University Adult Studies- Bethany Campus
The Adult Studies- Bethany program is located on a beautifully wooded campus in the Bethany area of metropolitan Oklahoma City. Our on-campus, one-night-per-week night classes allow our students to complete their degree while maintaining employment. Through our program, the balance of family, work, and school is achievable.
- 25 years of age or older (Bethany campus requirement ONLY), (special permission may be granted based on marital or dependency status)
- Submit an Adult Studies application - online or paper
- $30 application fee (waived if application is submitted online)
- Affirm a genuine Christian conversion - signed Community Covenant
- Submit all official transcripts from previous colleges or universities* (each transcript must be submitted in a sealed envelope to be considered official)
- If there is no previous college credit, then one must submit an official High School Transcript (must have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA) OR a Passing GED Score Report (the applicant's high school class must have graduated prior to the application date).
- Statement of Purpose Essay (see application for description)
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
*Transcripts for hours earned from unaccredited colleges may be submitted for possible consideration.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-12:00, 1:00-5:30
Closed for Chapel Every Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30am-1:00pm
Phone: (405) 470-2636, email@example.com